Thank you for visiting The HDFC School’s Page.
The HDFC School (hereinafter referred to as “School”/”we”) is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information we collect about you, and this statement outlines the school’s policy on how the school uses and manages personal data provided to or collected by the school.
- Information We Collect:
The School may collect information about you from a variety of sources, including information the school collect from you directly during pre-admissions, when you intend to admit your child in School or otherwise provided directly to the school. Generally we collect information about an individual by way of application form filled out by you, discussion, meetings, interviews and telephone calls during and after the course of a student’s admission at the school.
- Personal Information:
The School Website may collect the information mentioned below directly during the admission process which includes personal and sensitive information.
- Students’ name, Parents or Guardians name.
- Email address, telephone or mobile number, postal address, etc.
- Students’ age, date of birth, details of family members, siblings, etc.
- Payment information, if payment information is made through cheque, net banking, credit or debit card, etc.
- Medical ailment.
- Future communication preference.
- How we use this information:
- School provides information to students and parents by way of digital or electronic communication such as email, mobile, SMS, phone call and postal mail.
- School also provide information on day to day administrative activities, events, celebrations, competitions, sports and others activities organised by the school.
- Information Sharing and Security:
The success of every relationship depends on trust and school does not reveal any personal information outside School unless required for statutory and regulatory compliances which we collect from you. We are committed to keep personal information secure and have appropriate technical, physical and administrative procedures in place to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration.
The cookies are unique bits of computer data that many major websites will transfer to your computer the first time that you visit. Cookies are stored on your hard drive and may be later accessed by the website to track prior usage. Cookies may also be used to deliver customized and personalized services and information by tracking which pages a user has already visited.
We do not store any of your personal information in cookies, web and beacons or other technologies on our computer. Hence, you are not required to provide any personal information through this website unless you choose to do so. We cannot guarantee confidentiality of e-mails and we therefore recommend that you do not send confidential information via e-mail.