Enrolment, Registration and Application Process
Parents who are seeking admission for their in child in The HDFC School, Pune, they can opt for any of the following options by paying the registration fees of Rs. 1,000/- :
1. Buy the registration form from the school for Rs. 1,000, fill the details, and submit it to the school along with the requisite documents.
2. Download the registration form from the website fill the details, and submit it to the school along with the requisite documents along with the registration fees of Rs. 1,000/-.
3. Use the Online Registration option that is available on our website. The registration fees can be paid through our online payment gateway and you can submit the requisite documents to the school on your next visit.
At The HDFC School, our core team would be delighted to meet and provide the parents an opportunity to get to know our school, take a look at how we impart an integral CBSE education, and make a very important decision for your child’s future.
Timings to visit the School: Monday to Saturday, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Please complete all the fields in the form below or call us to book an appointment. We will confirm your request by an email / call.
We have divided Pune into 8 neighbourhoods :
Hadapsar(Magarpatta, Mundhwa, Kharadi, Amanora, Manjri, Saswad and Loni)
Deccan(Shivaji Nagar, F.C Road, J.M. Road, Senapati Bapat Road, Bhandarkar Road, Prabhat Road, Corporation, University Road and vicinity)
Camp(M.G.Road and vicinity, Koregaon Park, Ghorpuri, Dhole-Patil Road and vicinity).
City(Mangalwar Peth, Somwar Peth, Kasba Peth, Narayan Peth, Ganesh Peth, Bhawani Peth, Guruwar Peth, Nana Peth, Shaniwar Peth,Raviwar Peth, Budhwar Peth, Navi Peth, Satara Road, Sadashiv Peth, Bibwewadi, Market Yard, Shankersheth Road)
Aundh(Aundh, Khadki, Pashan)
Kalyani Nagar(Kalyani Nagar, Viman Nagar, Bund Garden, Yerewada and Vishrantwadi)
Kothrud(Kothrud, Karve Nagar, Paud Road, Sinhagadh Road)
Kondhwa(Kondhwa, Fatima Nagar, Lulla Nagar, Wanowarie, Salisbury Park)
The HDFC School believes in providing a transparent and inclusive admission process for all prospective students. The school clearly communicates every aspect of its policies to parents.
Admissions open for Nursery, LKG, UKG and Classes I-IX.
|Class||Entry Age (as on September 30, 2019 )|
For all other classes the school requires the latest performance record and school leaving certificate
|Admission Fee (One-time, Non-refundable)||65,000/-|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||20,000/-|
|Nursery, LKG & UKG||Classes I - V||Classes VI - VIII||Class IX|
|Tuition Fee Per Month||8,000/-||9,150/-||10,300/-||11,000/-|
|Term Fee (payable in two instalments)||16,000/-||18,300/-||20,600/-||22,000/-|
Exclusions: Uniforms, Books, Transport Fee. There will be an additional charge for post-school activities, excursions/school trips and any other optional activities.
Fee Revision: The fee revision would take place every two years.
(1) The following Fees are payable at the time of Admission:
(2) The following Fee is payable in the first week of March, 2019:
(3) Only Security Deposit is refundable when the child leaves school or successfully completes Class XII.
After School Care Program: This is available only for our students in the school premises at an additional charge.