Enrolment, Registration & Application Procedure
Parents can register their child for admission to The HDFC School using any one of the following options by paying Rs. 1000 as the Registration Fee:
1. Purchase the Registration Form for a fee of Rs.1000 from the School, duly fill it and submit it at the school.
2. Download the Registration Form from our website, take a print, duly fill it and submit it at the School.
3. Register Online via the Online Registration option available on our website. You would be required to pay the Registration fee through our online payment gateway.
The HDFC School's Core Team looks forward to meeting the parents. This provides an opportunity for you to get acquainted with our school and make an informed decision about the future of your child.
Timings to visit the School: Monday to Saturday, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Please complete all the fields in the form below or call us to book an appointment. We will confirm your request by an email / call.
We have divided Pune into 8 neighbourhoods :
Hadapsar(Magarpatta, Mundhwa, Kharadi, Amanora, Manjri, Saswad and Loni)
Deccan(Shivaji Nagar, F.C Road, J.M. Road, Senapati Bapat Road, Bhandarkar Road, Prabhat Road, Corporation, University Road and vicinity)
Camp(M.G.Road and vicinity, Koregaon Park, Ghorpuri, Dhole-Patil Road and vicinity).
City(Mangalwar Peth, Somwar Peth, Kasba Peth, Narayan Peth, Ganesh Peth, Bhawani Peth, Guruwar Peth, Nana Peth, Shaniwar Peth,Raviwar Peth, Budhwar Peth, Navi Peth, Satara Road, Sadashiv Peth, Bibwewadi, Market Yard, Shankersheth Road)
Aundh(Aundh, Khadki, Pashan)
Kalyani Nagar(Kalyani Nagar, Viman Nagar, Bund Garden, Yerewada and Vishrantwadi)
Kothrud(Kothrud, Karve Nagar, Paud Road, Sinhagadh Road)
Kondhwa(Kondhwa, Fatima Nagar, Lulla Nagar, Wanowarie, Salisbury Park)
The HDFC School believes in providing a transparent and inclusive admission process for all prospective students. The school clearly communicates every aspect of its policies to parents.
|Class||Entry Age (as on March 31, 2019)|
|PRE-NURSERY||2 yrs 3 months|
|NURSERY||3 yrs 3 months|
|KINDERGARTEN||4 yrs 3 months|
For all other classes the school requires the latest performance record and school leaving certificate
Transport facility is available for students within 15 km radius.
|Admission Fee (One-time, Non-refundable)||90,000/-|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||30,000/-|
|RFID Charges (yearly,if applicable)||2,500/-|
|Class I-V||Class VI-VIII||Class IX|
|Tuition Fee (Per Month)||12,300/-||11,500/-||12,050/-||12,800/-||13,000/-|
Exclusions: Uniforms, Books, Transport Fee. There will be an additional charge for post-school activities, excursions/school trips and any other optional activities.
Fee Revision: The fees will be cost-adjusted every year.
(1) The following Fees are payable at the time of Admission:
(2) The following Fee is payable in the first week of March, 2019:
(3) Only Security Deposit is refundable when the child leaves school or successfully completes Class XII.